The CIRES Members' Council is pleased to announce the 16th annual CIRES Rendezvous.
This year’s Rendezvous will take place on Friday, May 21, 2021 and will be virtual.
State of the Institute Live Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8yQhS6ncGY
The event will include a State of Institute address by CIRES Director, Waleed Abdalati, and also this year’s Rendezvous awards.
|State of the Institute/Awards https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8yQhS6ncGY||10:00am - 11:30am|
|Break/Grab some lunch (on your own)||11:30am - 12:30pm|
|Getting to know Topia (via Topia Link)||12:30pm -1:00pm|
|Poster Sessions/Chance to interact with all your colleagues(The entire Poster Session will be in Topia. Use the Topia Link to participate)
||1:00pm - 4:30pm|
• Google Chrome is the only browser that works with Topia
• Groups of 10 or less for gathering in Topia works best. More than 10 people becomes difficult to hear each other and talk together. If a poster has more than 10 people, please move along to another poster and come back later.
• We will be phasing in groups from 12:30 to 1pm on May 21st. Please try to phase in with our group to avoid everyone entering in to Topia all at once. CMC ‘Shepherds’ will be available to assist you to your division during 12:30 to 1pm.
• Looking for a specific poster presenter or time, click on the poster menu above for the listings.
To avoid congestion, please enter Topia at the time assigned to your division as listed below. A CMC Shepherd will be available to direct you when you enter.
12:30 - 12:33 Environmental Chemistry (EC)
12:34 - 12:37 Education and Outreach (E & O) and Environmental Observations, Modeling and Forecasting (EOMF)
12:38 - 12:41 Weather and Climate Dynamics (WCD) and Western Water Assessment (WWA)
12:42 - 12:45 Cryospheric and Polar Process (CPP)
12:46 - 12:49 Ecosystem Science (ES) and Admin (ADM)
12:50 - 12:53 Solid Earth Sciences (SES) and additional guests
*If you are unsure of your CIRES Division, please click on the link below, under Position Details.*
Try out Topia (highly encouraged!) before Rendezvous here:
Need help during Rendezvous?
We are here to help you. Use these resources that are available on Friday, May 21 from 12:30 to 4:30 pm:
• Zoom help room (https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/97955500729; (669) 900-6833, Meeting ID: 979 5550 0729)